Just a quick blog about a openssh client I came across recently, FireSSH, a firefox extension.
The most notable features are:
- FireSSH is by definition cross platform.
- Unlike putty, FireSSH uses openssh keys.
- FireSSH will use proxies (such as privoxy and SOCKS).
- FireSSH will perform tunneling. Although this is not unique to FireSSH, it is handy.
I find FireSSH is a little buggy in that the colors in the terminal are off, but other then that it seems to work well.
FireSSH will link ports
The disadvantages are:
- It does not have as many features as putty.
- It does not do sftp (still need winscp for that).
FireSSH FAQ are here.
Hope you like it.